The trommel screen is a commonly used equipment in ore dressing. Through the continuous rotation of the screen body, large pieces of waste rock can be thrown out, which greatly improves the next step of the separation operation. When the drum screen is working, the motor connects the reducer and the drum device through a coupling and drives the drum device to rotate around its axis. The materials are turned and rolled, and the materials are screened out one by one through the screens of different meshes, and the materials stuck in the screen holes can also be ejected to prevent clogging. The trommel can be divided into shaft trommel and shaftless trommel. Today I will take everyone to learn related knowledge.
The drum screen is mainly composed of a motor, a reducer, a drum device, a frame, a screen, and an inlet and outlet.
The roller device is installed on the frame obliquely. The motor is connected with the roller device through a coupling through a reducer and drives the roller device to rotate around its axis. When the material enters the drum device, due to the inclination and rotation of the drum device, the material on the screen surface is turned and rolled, so that the qualified material (product under the screen) is discharged through the discharge port at the bottom of the rear end of the drum, and the unqualified material (the screen The upper product) is discharged through the discharge port at the end of the drum. Due to the overturning and rolling of the material in the drum, the material stuck in the screen hole can be ejected to prevent the screen hole from being blocked. The principle and structure of the drum screen sand machine, drum screen machine, and drum screen are almost the same, but there are differences in people’s understanding and name of it.
1. The sieve holes are not easy to be blocked.
2. Smooth operation and low noise.
3. Simple structure and convenient maintenance.
4. The screening cylinder can be closed, which is easy to seal and collect dust.
5. The whole machine has high reliability and less one-time investment.
6. Using special screen mesh, high screening efficiency, and long service life.
1. In the quarry, it is used for the classification of large and small stones and the separation of soil and stone powder.
2. Used for sand and rock separation in sand and rock yard.
3. The coal industry is used to separate lump coal and pulverized coal and wash coal (a component of coal washing machinery).
4. Used in the chemical industry and mineral processing industry to classify large and small lumps and separate powdery materials.
Please enter your inquiry and contact. We will reply you as soon as possible.