Tailings dewatering screen is appropriate for materials with small granularity, such as fine sand, tailings. Compared with ordinary linear vibrating screen, tailings dewatering screen has the advantages of large treatment capacity, good dehydration effect, low moisture content of finished material after dehydration, wide application industry, and high performance-price ratio.
The incoming tailings are uniformly fed into the sieve inlet by the feeding box (or cyclone), and about 1/3 of the water is removed at the level 45°with the pre-dewatering sieve, and then enters the joint between the plane sieve plate and the inclined sieve plate, the accumulation of materials occurs. The particles of the materials settle by gravity and form a thinner filter layer. The filter layer prevents the remaining particles from going through the screen, making the filter layer gradually thicker. The water that not can pass through the screen forms a pool on the upper part of the filter layer. Because the filter layer is thin, the water is gradually removed under strong motion. The high-frequency and low-amplitude vibration state makes the tailings and other particulate matter that form the filter layer worse. It becomes denser and vibrates to the discharge port, and the material makes up a filter cake. The water in the material is removed from the screen surface, and the rest is included with the surface of the material layer for capillary action. The screen surface is provided with a negative inclination angle, so the water will not be overflowing from the discharge port but will flow to the joint pool to complete the material dewatering work.
1. High working frequency, high vibration intensity, low moisture content on the screen, and high unit processing capacity.
2. The power source adopts a vibrating motor, no bearing, coupling, and other vulnerable parts, simple structure, convenient installation and maintenance, low maintenance cost, and can work continuously for 24 hours.
3. The screen surface of the pre-dewatering sieve is installed at 45 with the level, and the dewatering sieve is installed at a negative angle to increase the dehydration area and promote the dehydration of the material as soon as possible to form a filter layer.
4. The side plate and the beam, the motor base, and the reinforcement plate are connected with torsion shear-type high-strength bolts, and there is no welding seam, which avoids the problem of side plate cracking caused by welding stress.
5. The sieve plate is made of imported polyurethane material, with a sharp opening rate, effective water permeability, and long service life.
6. The small sieve machine adopts a rubber spring to reduce vibration, with low noise and excellent damping effect, which reduces the dynamic load of the sieve machine on the foundation. The large sieve machine adopts high manganese steel springs with excellent elasticity and long service life.
7. The side plates are comprised of high-quality boiler steel plates, which have good weldability and better resistance to wet H2S stress corrosion.
8. The design of the whole machine adopts finite element structural analysis software to help ensure that the strength, rigidity, and force of the screen frame is reasonable, and the weight is light and the energy consumption is small.
|Model||Feed Size (mm)||Capacity (t/h)||Screen Panel (mm)||Screen Area (m²)||Power (kw)||Weight (kg)||Overall Size (mm)|
Please enter your inquiry and contact. We will reply you as soon as possible.