This article compares the use of four common screens: polyurethane rubber screens, a steel plate screen, rebar screen, and square bar screen.
As the major component of the vibrating screen, the screen is critical to ensuring product quality and output, and it is also an important indicator for system production cost control. When selecting the screen, the production conditions, the nature and characteristics of the rock should be fully considered. Choosing the right screen to improve efficiency and reduce engineering costs.
Because of the original materials of the four screens, it will directly affect the opening form and opening rate of the screen in use, affecting the quality of the aggregate in the production of the system.
Polyurethane has low strength and high toughness. To resist the damage to the screen caused by the falling of the aggregate from the belt conveyor, the screen that is too thin and too lean cannot be used. The size of the screen surface limits the opening rate of the screen, reducing the penetration rate of the screen. The polyurethane screen has the lowest penetration rate among the four screens.
On using this screen for its own reasons, often use a circular opening. The screen is directly perforated on the steel plate, the screen surface is relatively smooth, which is conducive to the glide of aggregate, but by the shape of the hole limit, the probability of clamping material is large.
The reinforced screen is strong, resistant to aggregate impact, and the surface of the steel bar is smooth, which can decrease the blockage of the aggregate in motion. It can also have a good opening rate while ensuring the strength of the screen. It can improve the penetration rate of the screen.
The square steel screen has the moral strength and is stronger than the polyurethane screen. The square steel screen does not possess the disadvantages of the polyurethane screen, and the opening rate and penetration rate of the screen can be effectively guaranteed.
Due to the different rock properties and production conditions, the service life of the screens used will also be different.
1. Polyurethane screen has excellent toughness and strong wear resistance, but in actual use, it is found that its service life is not ideal. As the aggregate falls from the belt conveyor during use, it has a powerful impact on the screen which makes the screen ribs of the polyurethane screen easier to break. We can reduce the influence of aggregate on the screen by improving the way of blanking, increasing the effective service life of the screen.
2. The steel screen has excellent wear resistance. However, to ensure the opening rate in use, the connecting plate between the holes will become thinner, so its impact resistance is not very skillful, which will affect the final service life of the steel plate screen. In addition, the steel plate screen requires frequent tightening of the bolts between the screen and the screen support body. If the bolts are loose, relative movement between the two will occur, thereby reducing the service life of the steel plate screen.
3. The difference between the reinforced screen and the upright steel screen in terms of strength, toughness, and impact resistance to aggregates is relatively small. However, due to the different selection of materials. The wear resistance of the square steel screen is greater than that of the steel screen.
1. The main material cost of the polyurethane rubber screen is relatively prominent, but no other auxiliary tools (crane) are required for installation, and no additional costs are incurred. The installation can be completed only by labor.
2. The steel plate screen is directly cut holes on the steel plate, which is less durable than the rib and square steel screen, but larger than the polyurethane screen. The installation also requires auxiliary tools to complete the installation.
3. The main material cost of the reinforced screen and the rectangular steel screen is relatively low, but the production cost is high, which consumes a lot of manpower and time, and the installation process requires the help of auxiliary tools to complete.
Polyurethane screens should be made of minute pieces as much as possible, and small pieces should be replaced according to wear conditions to save costs and reduce waste. The other three kinds of screens are most severely damaged due to the impact of the aggregates on the screens at the blanking site and can be welded or replaced in a minor area.
Please enter your inquiry and contact. We will reply you as soon as possible.
We are here for your questions anytime 24/7, welcome your consultation.
The latest sand washer price.
Installation and maintenance.
Sand Washing Machines
Sand Recycling Machines
Address: Shuangyue Road, Changdai Town, Mengjin County, Luoyang, China