Date: Oct. 07, 2020
Tailings dewatering screen capacity is very large and is suitable for dewatering and drying equipment for materials with small particle size, such as fine sand, tailings. Many users have mentioned that the tailings dewatering screen panels have excessive noise during use. To solve this problem, this article introduces some methods to reduce the noise of tailings dewatering screen.
1. Before the tailings dewatering screen is started, it is necessary to verify if the bolts in each part are fastened. The purpose of fastening the bolts is to make each separate closer, to reduce the additional vibration, and to reduce the noise. Extend service life.
2. Use rubber springs instead of steel springs to reduce impact. Rubber springs are more wear-resistant, and the noise generated by vibration is also quite low.
3. Add soft sound insulation cover in the outside of the exciter, which can isolate vibration, reduce noise, and increase dewatering screen capacity.
4. Replace the perforated dewatering screen panels with a polyurethane sieve or rubber sieve with low elastic modulus and low impact noise. This can reduce the noise by several times and reduce the impact on the tailings dewatering screen.
5. Damping is applied between the inner and outer shells of the bearing. The rolling elements of the bearing can be made into hollow rolling elements or damping materials are added to the hollow rolling elements, which can reduce the vibration of the bearing and reduce the noise of the bearing.
6. Rubber plates are added to the side plates, feed inlets, discharge port, and receiving chassis of the screen box to effectively suppress the high-frequency vibration of the side plates and reduce radiation noise. This is also an effective way to reduce noise.
Hope the above method can help you address the issue of excessive noise from the tailings dewatering screen.
Please enter your inquiry and contact. We will reply you as soon as possible.