Date: Sep. 01, 2021
The JR-type banana screen is suitable for the screening, dewatering, de-intermediation, and de-sliming of coal, sand, and gravel aggregates, minerals, and other materials. This series adopts different screening areas, screen slit size, number of screen surface segments, and screen surface inclination according to the different uses and processing capacity of the screen. It is divided into single-layer and double-layer products. The working area is 5.7m2~30.2m2. There are 20 main specifications and models, which can basically meet the production needs of various types of mines and coal preparation plants.
1) Applying the principle of equal-thickness screening, there is a larger slope screen surface at the feed end, and then it descends step by step at a certain angle until the discharge port, and the slope screen surface at the feed port is more When the material passes through the screen surface, it is separated by a higher screening speed and a thinner material. Because the bulk material passes through the steep slope faster, this earlier stratification makes the fine particles closer to the screen surface faster and can pass through the screen gap relatively unimpeded, so the banana screen has a higher screening efficiency and far The characteristic of processing capacity higher than the traditional grading screen is advanced screening machinery.
2) Vibrator: The world’s advanced JR box vibrator (see the introduction of JR vibrator for details), splash lubrication and a built-in lubricating oil channel in the box to ensure adequate lubrication of the bearing, the gear is a high-precision helical gear, and the bearing is Special bearing for vibration equipment, oil drain plug with magnetic, external organic plastic transparent oil mark, easy to observe the oil level, special measures are adopted to ensure that the bearing and gear work comfortably, the vibrator noise is less than 75 decibels, and the bearing temperature is less than 50 Spend.
3) The exciter beam adopts a triple I-shaped beam structure, which overcomes the problem of poor stress in the middle of the square beam. It is equipped with a stiffener plate, which is large in rigidity and light in weight and is treated with stress relief after welding.
4) The lower beam supporting the screen surface adopts a special I-shaped beam, and the connection between the beam and the screen surface system is a high-strength bolt connection, which avoids the local stress concentration of the beam due to welding and the problem of low beam life. At the same time, users can easily maintain the screen surface system. According to user needs, the surface of the beam can be sprayed with a polyurethane protective layer, which is resistant to erosion and abrasion.
5) The contour cutting and drilling of the side plate is completed by a high-precision CNC lathe to ensure the accuracy of the contour and drilling. There is no weld on the side plate to avoid stress concentration on the side plate, thereby preventing the side plate from cracking.
6) There are two ways to fix the screen surface, one is polyurethane press wood at both ends in the middle rail seat type, and the other is polyurethane press wood at both ends in the middle pressboard type, which can be installed with a polyurethane screen surface or stainless steel screen surface. Users can choose and match according to their needs, which is very flexible.
7) A feeding box with sufficient strength, rigidity, and length is provided to prevent the impact of large pieces of material or the improper design of the feeding chute, which may cause large pieces of material to fall directly onto the screen surface, causing premature damage to the screen surface.
8) All key components are connected by torsion shear-type high-strength bolts, which are reliable in connection and easy to maintain.
9) The main components are made of Q245R, special steel for pressure vessels, with good impact toughness, cold bendability, and weldability.
10). Each sieve machine is tested without load for 8 hours before leaving the factory to ensure that each sieve machine can operate safely and reliably.
11) Modular component design, high degree of generalization, easy for users to install and maintain; screen surface can be mesh or plate screen surface, stainless steel or polyurethane screen surface according to different user needs.
12) The steel spiral spring is used to reduce vibration, which minimizes the dynamic load of the screen machine on the foundation.
13) All main welded structural parts adopt stress relief treatment. Shot peening of all components surface.
Please enter your inquiry and contact. We will reply you as soon as possible.