Date: Oct. 24, 2020
Screw conveyor design is also called a screw sand washing machine. It is commonly used to clean river sand, ground sand, weathered sand, stone, and other impurities. The washed sand is called “washed sand”. There are two types of screw conveyor, double spiral sand washer, and single screw sand washing machine. Compared with the single spiral conveyor, the twin spiral conveyor has the characteristics of high efficiency and large output and can process materials within the range of 0-30mm. The rotor of the twin-screw conveyor adopts a central structure and is connected with a reducer.
The spiral conveyor has reasonable structure, convenient maintenance, large processing capacity, low energy consumption, high washing degree, a novel sealing structure, a fully enclosed oil bath transmission device, and adjustable overflow weir, which ensure the screw conveyor has high efficiency and durability.
1. It is under a simple structure and stable operation.
2. The bearings of the spiral sand washer are placed separately from water and materials to avoid damage to other parts due to the rest of the machine.
3. It is suitable for various large-scale workplaces.
4. Spiral sand washing machine has less material loss after washing and high washing efficiency, which can be fully consistent with the requirements of high-grade materials.
5. The screw sand washer has a long service life, and there are almost no wearing parts. It also rarely requires maintenance, so costs can greatly reduce.
The spiral sand washer forms a sedimentation tank at the lower part of the inclined water tank, the screw head is immersed in the sedimentation tank, and the motor drives the spiral through the reducer to drive the spiral to rotate.
During the operation of the screw sand washing machine, the operation of the screen should be celebrated frequently. If abnormal vibration or sound is found, the operation of the machine should be halted in time and the cause should be controlled.
Spiral sand washing machines are widely used for sand removal and screening in construction sites, gravel plants, and hydroelectric power stations. It can effectively process materials within the range of 0-30mm and can separate the dirt and dust from the materials into sanitary materials. It has the advantages of minimal structure, easy maintenance, and superior cleaning efficiency, and it is mostly used by consumers.
Please enter your inquiry and contact. We will reply you as soon as possible.