Date: May. 07, 2021
The sand-making machine is one of the indispensable pieces of equipment in the sand and gravel industry. Stones such as pebbles must pass through sand making machine before they can be turned into sand. Many customers are not clear about the precautions for the use of sand-making machines. This article takes you to learn more about the precautions for the use of the sand-making machine.
1. The normal operating temperature of the bearing box of the sand-making machine is 40℃~60℃, and the maximum allowable temperature is 70℃. After half an hour of operation, if the temperature exceeds 70℃, it indicates that the bearing box has certain problems and should be shut down for maintenance.
2. When the sand-making machine is running under load, the feeding particle size is not allowed to exceed the maximum particle size allowed by the equipment.
3. During the initial feeding of the sand-making machine, there will usually be an unbalanced process of about 30~60s. In this case, the feeding cannot be stopped, and the feeding amount should be increased as much as possible until the vibration drops. When the feed particles are large, intermittent vibration will occur, and it will return to the normal state after a few seconds. This is due to the normal situation caused by the accumulation of materials and then being washed away after a certain ejection head of the rotor retains stones. tension.
4. Vibration intensifies during the operation of the sand making machine, indicating that there may be uneven wear between the wear parts and the rotor, which is caused by the unbalanced state caused by the uneven rotor and the accumulation, or the looseness of the cone sleeve of the pulley. . After the normal vibration is eliminated, the machine can be shut down for inspection. In addition, the vibration switch installed on the sand-making machine can be set. When it detects unbalanced vibration, it will take the initiative to shut down before equipment damage or personal injury occurs.
5. The rotor wear-resistant parts of the sand-making machine are designed to protect the rotor body from abrasion. To ensure the trouble-free operation of the sand making machine, the inspection of the wear-resistant parts of the rotor and the internal material lining of the machine must be included in the routine, and the wear parts that cannot meet the requirements of a work shift should be replaced in time. Every 8-10 hours of operation of the equipment, check the interior and appearance of the rotor and sand making machine and add grease to the bearing box.
6. Check the current of the sand-making machine motor. If the motor current is too large and the motor is overloaded, the feeding amount should be reduced until the current value is normal.
Please enter your inquiry and contact. We will reply you as soon as possible.