Date: Nov. 25, 2021
To get the high-frequency dewatering screen to operate normally, the first thing is to follow the instructions for use of the product. In addition, there are some preparations or precautions before starting up, as well as daily maintenance methods to reduce the probability of failure of the dewatering screen.
(1) Pay attention to the lubrication of the bearing during the operation of the vibration motor. Under normal working conditions, with a total of about 1600 hours of operation, the bearing grease should be changed and the bearing, bearing chamber, and bearing gland should be cleaned.
(2) After stopping use or storing for more than half a year, the motor should be disassembled and maintained and the grease should be changed.
(3) After the accumulated operating time exceeds 5000 hours, the motor bearings should be inspected. If they are damaged, they should be replaced with new ones.
(4) After being parked for half a year or a long time, the insulation resistance of the motor stator coil to the ground should be measured before use. When measuring with a 500V megohmmeter, the insulation resistance should be no less than 20 megohms.
(1) Check whether the coarse and fine meshes are damaged
(2) Check whether the transportation support is removed.
(1) Pay attention to whether there is abnormal noise
(2) Is the current stable?
(3) Whether the vibration is abnormal
(1) Clean up after each use. Regular maintenance.
(2) Regularly check whether the coarse mesh, fine mesh, and spring are fatigued and damaged and whether various parts of the fuselage are damaged due to vibration, and the parts that need to be lubricated.
Longzhong Heavy Industry reminds you that it is best to maintain the high-frequency dewatering screen on time, check whether the coarse mesh, fine mesh, and spring are tired or damaged and whether the machine body is damaged due to vibration, and timely add smooth oil to the parts. Add smooth oil.
Please enter your inquiry and contact. We will reply you as soon as possible.