Date: Nov. 04, 2021
Wastewater treatment in sand and gravel plants is a thorny issue, and many customers want to know how to treat sand and gravel wastewater correctly and effectively. Want to treat sand and gravel wastewater correctly and effectively. First of all, we must understand the source of sand and gravel wastewater, and customize a reasonable sand and gravel wastewater treatment plan based on the source.
1. Sand and gravel washing wastewater: contains a large amount of fine-grained ore, mud, sand, and a small number of ore particles, and a fine sand recovery machine can be used for recycling and washing.
2. Wastewater from the crushing process: contains ore particles, which can be recycled after precipitation.
3. Gravity separation and magnetic separation wastewater: it mainly contains mineral particles and suspended solids, which can basically be reused after clarification.
4. Flotation wastewater: it mainly comes from the overflow water and tailing pond overflow water produced after concentrate and tailings pass through the thick and filtered two-stage dewatering process, which contains flotation reagents and a small number of suspended solids. Tailings tailing water can be combined with a thickening tank and a filter press for pressure filtration and sedimentation to achieve dry discharge of solid waste and a second environmentally-friendly reuse of the tailings.
1. Screening: the material is conveyed to the circular vibrating screen or drum screen by the belt conveyor, and several kinds of materials of different sizes are screened out.
2. Cleaning and dewatering: the under-screen material that meets the specifications enters the cleaning water tank of the integrated sand washing and recycling machine, the sand washing wheel bucket rotates, and the material in the cleaning tank is stirred for cleaning operation, which can remove the impurities covering the surface of the material and clean. The latter coarse-grained materials are sent to the dewatering screen for dewatering by the dredging wheel.
3. Fine material recovery: the overflow of the integrated machine enters the tailwater collection tank through the pipeline, the tailwater is pumped into the separator by the slurry pump, and the sediment is separated by the separator. After the recovery, the fine material is discharged to the dewatering screen and the coarse materials are uniformly mixed and discharged after dehydration. The discharge port is connected to the belt conveyor to transport the finished material to the designated location.
4. Solid-liquid separation: At the same time, the slurry treated by the separator contains no more than 5% of the suspended solids, which are discharged into the sewage tank, and then the tailwater is pumped from the sewage tank into the filter tank for the mud-water separation operation. After the filter tank treats about 80% of the tailwater into clean water, it directly enters the clean water tank from the overflow.
5. Sludge dewatering: The concentrated slurry is pumped into the plate and the frame filter presses through the bottom of the filter tank, and the filter press presses the concentrated slurry into a mud cake to achieve dry pile, landfill, or develop other uses. After pressure filtration, the clean water enters the clean water tank to realize the recycling of clean water and zero discharge in the entire process.
LZZG’s sand and gravel wastewater treatment program can make full use of site conditions for layout, compact layout, small footprint, and easy operation and management. The wastewater recovery rate is high, and the quality of reused water is guaranteed. If you also need a wastewater treatment plan, you can leave a message about your materials and site location, and we will arrange for professional technicians to design the plan and configure the equipment for you.
Please enter your inquiry and contact. We will reply you as soon as possible.
We are here for your questions anytime 24/7, welcome your consultation.
The latest sand washer price.
Installation and maintenance.
Sand Washing Machines
Sand Recycling Machines
Address: Shuangyue Road, Changdai Town, Mengjin County, Luoyang, China