Date: Jan. 07, 2022
The equipment of the machine-made sand production line mainly includes crushers, sand-making machines, vibrating feeders, vibrating screens or drum screens, sand washing machines, fine sand recovery machines, belt conveyors, filter presses, and other equipment. Design a reasonable and efficient mechanism The sand production line is not only conducive to the smooth operation of the equipment but also conducive to saving resources and reducing costs. This article shares with you 8 design principles to build a reasonable and efficient machine-made sand production line.
1. Determine a reasonable rough break location combined with the quality of the company’s existing mines or newly purchased mines. Not only should the planned mining life be considered for a long time, but also the gravel plant should be placed near the quarry to reduce the transportation distance of raw materials. When the quarry is far away from the main user, the rough breaker should be arranged in the quarry, and the intermediate material after the rough break is sent to the main factory for processing and manufacturing.
1) The site must avoid the blasting danger zone, the safety distance should comply with the relevant regulations, and the distance from the blasting point should exceed 200m.
2) The plant site should be close to the existing transportation roads, water sources, and power sources.
3) The plant site should be far away from towns or residential areas. When it must be installed in a town or residential area, it should be arranged on the leeward side of the dominant wind direction, and the necessary protection distance should be maintained.
1) Meet the relevant specifications or regulations of craftsmanship, transportation, fire protection, and construction.
2) On the premise of meeting the process requirements, the overall layout should be as compact as possible, saving land, and leaving room for equipment operation and maintenance.
3) Make full use of the existing terrain for vertical design to reduce the amount of earthwork and stonework, so that the crushed material can flow by itself or flow by itself.
4) The rough break location should be close to the incoming material yard, and the finished product yard should be close to the transportation road.
5) Arrangement of important workshops such as crushing, screening, and sand making in karst caves, landslides, mud-rock flows, and filling areas should be avoided. If it is necessary to arrange them in the above-mentioned areas, sufficient technical demonstrations should be taken and reliable treatment measures should be taken.
Electrical automation design should adopt advanced, reliable, and highly automated DCS or PLC control systems to achieve high efficiency, energy-saving, stable production, optimized control, etc., and minimize the number of operating positions and reduce production costs.
On the premise of meeting the production requirements, the civil engineering design should arrange the production equipment as open-air as possible to save the cost of civil engineering to the greatest extent. Architectural design should strictly follow the current national building design codes and standards, pay attention to the ventilation, heat dissipation, sound insulation, and shock absorption of the workshop, and adopt technical measures such as fireproof, explosion-proof, waterproof, and moisture-proof.
1) The water used in the aggregate production line mainly considers several aspects such as spray dust removal water, sand and stone washing water, domestic water, and fire-fighting water. The drainage system adopts the drainage system of rainwater and production and domestic wastewater.
2) In the heating area specified by the state, the design should consider centralized heating.
3) The design capability of the compressed air station not only considers the total amount of air consumption of the entire plant but also considers factors such as pipeline leakage and safety factor (1.2-1.3).
In terms of mining, by analyzing mine exploration data, formulating mine development and utilization plans based on the situation of the ore body, rationally using mine resources, considering restoration of farming to forests, avoiding undesirable geological disasters, and achieving development and utilization, protection of ecology, resource conservation, and environment friendly.
Many people think that the production process design is a simple understanding. Process design must first determine the scale of production, perform process balance calculations, and reasonably determine the capacity and operation rate of process equipment; perform material balance calculations to reasonably determine the storage methods and storage periods of various materials; determine the dust removal plan according to the characteristics of the dust during the production process, Carry out air volume calculations, and reasonably select dust collectors.
Analyze the soil content, hardness, and other characteristics of the ore. According to the characteristics of the area where the company is located, through the comparison of plans, reasonable selection of equipment for soil removal, crushing, screening, sand making, dust removal, and transportation. Use air to balance and use system theory to optimize the performance matching of each link of the machine-made sand and gravel production line, so that the entire production line can run with high quality and efficiency.
Please enter your inquiry and contact. We will reply you as soon as possible.