Date: Apr. 22, 2022
With the increase in the demand for construction sand and gravel, the application of sand-making machines has become more and more extensive, but various problems will inevitably be encountered in operation. affect economic efficiency. So in the operation of the sand-making machine, what is prohibited and what must be done? After reading the following introduction, you will understand!
1. Iron is prohibited.
2. It is forbidden to start and stop with the material.
3. It is forbidden to run the machine with overcurrent and low voltage.
4. Prohibit the machine to continue running when there is an abnormal sound.
5. It is forbidden to check and adjust the machine when the machine is running.
6. The eccentric feeding of the machine is prohibited.
7. It is forbidden to enter bulk materials in the crushing cavity (exceeding the maximum feeding size specified by the equipment).
8. It is forbidden to run the crusher when the lubricating oil is lower than 15℃.
9. It is forbidden to run the crusher when the lubricating oil return temperature is higher than 60℃.
10. It is forbidden to run the crusher when the lubricating oil filter is blocked.
11. It is forbidden to run the crusher when the alarm light of the lubrication station is on.
12. It is forbidden to run the crusher unbalanced by throwing the wheel.
13. It is forbidden to start one motor and then start another motor (for double-motor sand-making machines).
14. It is forbidden to operate the crusher without interlocking between the electric cabinet of the lubrication station and the electric cabinet of the main engine.
1. The material must be fed centrally and uniformly. (per class)
2. The lubricating filter must be checked for iron filings. (weekly)
3. The oil level of the lubricating oil must be checked. (per class)
4. The wear of wearing parts must be checked. (per class)
5. The condition of all bolts and their fasteners must be checked. (per class)
6. It is necessary to check whether the running current of the two motors is the same. (per class)
7. The tension state of the V-belt must be checked. (per class)
8. The contamination of the lubricating oil must be checked. (weekly)
9. After replacing the accessories, the throwing wheel must be dynamically balanced to run the crusher. (After each replacement of accessories)
Please enter your inquiry and contact. We will reply you as soon as possible.